You may remember our blog post on the best Australian Organic Skincare… there was quite a line up right?! Well, we’re ALWAYS on the look out for new products (be that food/skincare/haircare or even products for the home) that are natural, organic and AMAZING! We’re pleased to announce our new favourite organic skincare: The Gaia Retreatment Range. Talk about sweet smells, lovely textures and soft, supple (we love that word) skin! Booyah! We all want that!
We’ve been using the whole range of products for around 3 weeks now and our skin is LOVING the active ingredient filled products… with bases of aloe vera juice, olive leaf extract, coconut oil and macadamia oil is no wonder why!
We’re SO excited to be able to give you all the chance to WIN a pamper pack worth $260, featuring our favourite products from the Gaia Retreatment Range!
This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to our WINNER Tegan Garrard! 🙂
To Enter Our Amazing Organic Skincare Giveaway all you have to do is…
ONE: Like Gaia Retreat on Facebook
TWO: Leave us a comment on THIS blog post telling us your favourite way to pamper yourself
THREE: Sign up to our mailing list, all you need to do is provide us your email! Don’t worry, we won’t spam you! Yuck, spam!
The AMAZING pamper pack includes all of the below… we know they’re going to rock your skin’s world… because, well, they’ve kind of rocked ours!
- Vital cleanse – a beautiful cream cleanser. We’ve been using it morning and night. Great for sensitive skin and it actually gets all of your make up off (even mascara!). Hooray for that!
- Mist refresh – we’ve been using this as a toner (post cleanser) but you can also use it throughout the day for a top up of moisture!
- Face dew – a light moisturiser, again we’ve been using this morning and night. It acts as a great primer pre-make up and has been doing us wonders during the change of seasons (anyone else’s skin get a little dry during the cold months?).
- Face polish – this is where we indulge! We’ve been using the polish and masque once a week. The polish is a subtle exfoliant and smells absolutely amazeballs.
- Hydracell masque – is this our favourite? We think so! We’ve been using the masque straight after the polish and it has helped to clear our pores and leaves our faces EXTRA hydrated. This little routine allows us to start our week off in a self-loving kinda way… which we always say heck yes to!
“Making organic skin care is a little bit like healthy organic cooking, you need to source the best ingredients and process them carefully. The ‘real’ good stuff needs to go into it in order to create a product of high quality.” Brigette from Gaia Retreatment’s Product Development Team.
How amazing is it to hear that! We love passionate people doing things they love. We also LOVE that the products are full of Australian Native ingredients like kakadu plum, lilly-pilli fruit, crown of gold, flame tree extract, finger lime, davidson plum, white cypress and Australian sandalwood. Yay aussies!
SO! Be sure to enter! Like Gaia Retreat on Facebook, subscribe to our mailing list AND leave us a comment below telling us your favourite way to pamper yourself!
Giveaway opens 11 am Wednesday 27 May 2015 AEST and closes Midnight Wednesday 3 June 2015 AEST and is open to Australian residents only.
We’ll select the winner based on creativity! So… get creative!
Emma + Carla