The Merrymaker Sisters website is owned and managed by Get Merry Ventures Pty Ltd
ACN: 621 193 299
ABN: 97 621 193 299
THE MERRYMAKER SISTERS
Our Site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site.
The recipes and exercise classes from our site and MerryBody Studio are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies or any other food related health problems or physical injuries. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for you.
When you choose to use our recipes or exercise classes this is your choice and your responsibility. Please know that when you choose to use or purchase a product from our site, we, Get Merry Ventures pty ltd hold no responsibility.
The recipes and exercise classes from our site and MerryBody Studio are not formulated to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. If required, we recommend you visit an Accredited Practicing Dietitian to help create a specific program to you and your baby’s needs. If you are no longer breastfeeding, please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our recipes and MerryBody classes
These are our Site rules. You have to follow them.
If you access or use this Site you agree to follow these terms. We may revise these rules from time to time by updating this posting. The revised rules will take effect when they are posted.
We own the Site and everything on it. Please don’t use it to advertise your brand/product, give our content or products to anyone else or claim that our content is yours. If you do, we’ll stop you using the Site and our information. Even if you’ve paid for it.
- You can access and use the Site only for personal purposes. This means you can’t promote your own products or services on the Site (or anyone else’s). You also can’t exploit our content/products.
- Nothing you do on the Site will transfer any ownership rights of any kind to you or permit you to assert any ownership rights unless we specifically agree.
- Unless we give you our specific written permission, you can’t reprint or electronically reproduce the Site or any of its contents, in whole or in part. If you buy documents through a membership subscription or a specific document, you can use those, but don’t give them to anyone else to use.
- If you break the rules, you will lose all of your rights – but we retain our rights to enforce these rules against you.
Some of the Site is only available to members. If you want to be a member, we expect you to be honest and give us correct info.
- In order to access certain features on the Site, you may need to (i) register as a member; (ii) sign in via your social media account; or (iii) verify that you are over 18 years old.
- In order to register as a member, you must provide us with accurate and up-to-date registration information. You can choose a username which is different to your real name, but you can’t pretend to be someone else or use a vulgar or offensive username.
- If you provide us with inaccurate or untrue information or break any of our rules we can prevent you from using the Site and terminate your membership.
From time to time we might send you business-related communications, but only if you have registered or subscribed to receive them. If you ask us, we will stop sending them to you.
We want you to join in but you have to play nice. Don’t break any laws, sell or exploit our content/products or use vulgar or offensive language or hate speech.
- We encourage you to contribute to the Site by submitting comments, participating in the Site discussion forums and, where appropriate, uploading information and photos (“Submissions”).
- You retain any ownership rights you already have in your Submissions. By posting Submissions, you agree that we can reproduce, modify, publish, and distribute the Submissions and that we won’t breach anyone else’s rights if we do so.
- You must not post, display or otherwise contribute to the Site anything that belongs to someone else, is unlawful, offensive, mean or nasty (even if it’s true!), any spam or any private information about anyone else. Don’t tell anyone your password for the Site or your membership or pretend to be someone else.
- You also aren’t allowed to distribute viruses, corrupted files or anything else that might damage the operation of any computer hardware or software, or collect or store personal data about other Site users.
- Even if you stick to the rules, from time to time others may not (we’ll deal with them separately!). You understand that you use the Site at your own risk. We reserve the right to review, flag, modify, refuse or remove any or all Submissions from the Site, but we don’t have to, and we will not be responsible for anyone’s Submissions. Also, you understand that we have no control over the accuracy or completeness of any Submissions.
We encourage you to provide links to this Site.
- While you may use the name of the Site in any link, you may not in-line link any part of the Site or use any of our logos or trademarks without first getting our approval in writing. You can’t tell anyone or imply that this Site belongs to anyone other than us or that we or the Site sponsor you, anyone or anything else. If we tell you that we object to the way you provide links to this Site, you must immediately stop providing such links.
You have some rights too. But they are limited.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE ESPECIALLY DON’T PROMISE THAT:
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS (AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED UPON YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE, SKILL AND JUDGEMENT TO EVALUATE THE SITE AND THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS); OR
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ERROR.
- SO LONG AS THE LAW SAYS WE CAN, WE EXCLUDE ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR OTHER PROVISIONS THAT AREN’T CONTAINED IN THE TERMS, INCLUDING ANYTHING ABOUT ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TIMELINESS OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- If there’s anything we aren’t allowed to exclude (“Non-Excludable Term”), but we’re able to limit your remedy for a breach of such a Non-Excludable Term, then our liability is limited to our choice of one or more of the following:
- for goods, replacement, or supply of equivalent, goods, repair of the goods, payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or paying to have the goods repaired; or
- in relation to services, supplying of the services again or paying to have the services supplied again.
- SUBJECT TO OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE NON-EXCLUDABLE TERMS, WE WON’T EVER OWE YOU (I) MORE THAN US$100 IN TOTAL; OR (II) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THE SITE. ALSO, IF YOU CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR LOSS, THE US$100 WILL REDUCE TO TAKE ACCOUNT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- You must protect us and anyone who works for us, from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal fees) suffered because (i) a claim is brought by someone else against any of them, to the extent that such claim arises out of your breach of these terms, your breach of or failure to comply with any laws or your misuse or infringement of any rights which belong to someone else; or (ii) you breach any obligation or promise to us under these terms or you break the law.
- We aren’t responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from the Site that occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while data is being sent over the internet). We recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus and firewall software on your computer.
- We promise, and you promise, that we won’t say bad things about each other.
We might change or take down the Site from time to time.
We may, from time to time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site. If you keep using the Site after a revision, you accept the revised terms.
If you buy anything on the Site you must pay for it.
We don’t have to give you a refund, except in a few cases where the law says we have to. When you buy something from someone else we let sell things on the Site (we call them ‘affiliates’) please understand that your deal is with them not us. If you have any questions, please give them a call.
We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of advertisers or content on linked sites.
The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties or include advertising or promotional material provided by our advertisers. We are not responsible for that content or the accuracy of any other sites linked to the Site. You should contact the relevant third party directly if have any questions.
The only purpose of our podcast (Get Merry) is to share knowledge and subjective opinions and entertainment. It is no substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional. This podcast is provided on the understanding that it does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services. Get Merry Ventures Pty Ltd assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with the Get Merry podcast or for your use of this podcast in connection with your devices you access the podcast with.
Any legal issues will be taken care of in court.
If a fight breaks out between us, the dispute will be controlled by the laws, and in the courts, of Queensland, Australia. It’s a nice place. We’ll recommend some restaurants.
The Merrymaker Sisters are committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We will not sell, loan or provide access to your personal information to any third party provider, however, please note that your personal information will be used throughout the registration and payment processes associated with this site.