In this episode, we chat about sharing your story publicly. If you struggle with anxiety and nerves when speaking and sharing your story, this episode is for you! Whether you’re getting interviewed on a podcast or on national TV. Or maybe it’s networking at a business conference or social event. This episode is highly actionable and we’re sure you’ll feel more confident for your next speaking opportunity.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Communication, conversation, and relationship building are important in every single field.
- There are simple ways to prepare yourself for any situation.
- Prepare yourself. Have insight and something in your back pocket, do not go into an event or interview opportunity with zero information.
- Be educational, entertaining and interesting.
- Any media is an opportunity for you to get free advertising and if you have your key messages, it can lead to an amazing outcome.
- Bring in a story to get your point across or weave your key messages through story. People connect and understand easily through stories.
- You don’t have to know all the answers.
In our upcoming 200 hours yoga teacher training program, we will be including information like this about business. it’s not just about yoga and philosophy. So if you want more information about it, check out our teacher training.
If you loved this episode, we would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self-care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Photo by Vanilla Bear Films on Unsplash