You can have this healthy berry mousse sundae in your life in about 10 minutes! This super quick and easy healthy dessert recipe is vegan and paleo. It’s from our recipe book… Get Merry. Along with 94 other healthy, refined sugar free, grain free, gluten free, paleo recipes. There are under 100 copies left of the hardcover book, order yours HERE.
We had a mega obsession with this berry mousse sundae recipe due to the delish factor but also because it’s just so damn quick to make!
We have so many favourite healthy sweet treat recipes BUT they usually take time to make, sometimes they have a few steps… this recipe is as simple as chuck stuff in the blender and whiz! Then add the toppings, which are optional but definitely recommended!
If you make this recipe share a pic with us on social media. We’d love to see it!
Emma + Carla
P.s This recipe is also on the Get Merry Recipe App, it’s just $4.49 (AUD) right now. Download it HERE.
- 1 cup frozen berries (or any frozen fruit)
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. natural sweetener
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- 2 pieces of your fave sugar free chocolate
- 1 tbs. crushed nuts
- 1 tbs. shredded coconut melted chocolate
- extra berries
- Place all of the ingredients (except the berries) into your blender or food processor.
- Whiz for 3 minutes or until super smooth.
- Now add your frozen berries and whiz for another minute. It will start to instantly turn into this amazing frozen mousse!
- MERRYMAKER TIP...
- Now make it look pretty with an abundance of toppings and share it on Facebook or Instagram!