This episode is brought you one of our most favourite food products in the world! Food for Health fruit free clusters! Ohhhh they are the actual best. The perfect topping for your morning smoothie bowl (and yes, we have this for brekky almost every day).
Also, they’re, gluten free, fructose free and FODMAP friendly! With 3 delish flavours to choose from, Cinnamon & Chia clusters, Nutty Almond clusters and Coffee & Cacao clusters. Or try all 3 (our recommendation)! Find them at Coles or Woolworths! P.s they’re on sale at Coles from end of January till 5 February! (Read more at foodforhealth.com.au).
We had a little break but now we are back and this week we are talking goodness. Why we should add more good and how we can add more good to the world.
Stuff we talked about…
- Bringing more goodness to the world will change the world, no matter how big or small.
- When there is so much darkness in the world, don’t focus on the dark, instead, bring add the light.
- Small (and easy) things you can add to your day to bring more good.
- Ensuring you do good for you first, the old saying… fill your cup up first.
- You can be part of the collective joy moment! YAY join our club.
If you have any podcast ideas send them through! We’re so excited to bring more Get Merry podcast episodes to you.
Emma + Carla