What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? You’ve probably been asked these questions in an interview or some kind of questionnaire.
You might define them and then label the strengths as ‘good’ and the weaknesses as ‘bad’.
But what if your strengths were actually some of your biggest weaknesses? And is your weakness your greatest strength?
This is what we chat about on the podcast this week. It will flip everything on its head and potentially give you a whole new perspective.
Stuff we talked about…
- we go through our personal strengths and look for the darkness.
- Carla’s impatience helps our business, she helps us to create urgency, but at times it can make the process extra stressful.
- Emma has the strength to be able to see the big picture. But where she has big vision she lacks organisation and focus.
- Emma is highly sensitive, she’s able to feel the magic and empathise with people easily, but at times her emotions control her.
- Carla feels like she’s well balanced with feelings, but this took time and work. Before she started Yoga she felt very closed.
- we both know our enthusiasm is a strength, however sometimes it rubs people the wrong way. It’s all very interesting!
If you loved the episode we’d be so grateful if you leave a review on iTunes! It helps us spread the #GetMerry word further.
If you’re new to the show be sure to check out all the episodes on iTunes and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla