Stuff we talked about…
- Bring awareness to your use of social media. Maybe you don’t even have a problem. Or maybe you do, now it’s time to make a change!
- Set an intention or a purpose for your social media. Say to yourself “I’m going on Facebook to connect with my friends who are overseas right now” or “I am going on Facebook to stalk my ex” HAHA and this is when we can stop ourselves because does stalking your ex make you feel good? NOPE!
- Turn off notifications. Seriously, do this now. Stop letting social media interrupt your life and instead decide when you want to go on. If it’s an emergency people will find another way to contact you.
- Monitor how long you spend on social media each week.
- Hide your apps in a hard to find place.
- Curate your feed! Only follow people, brands and accounts that inspire, educate, entertain.
- If you have a biz, create your content, then schedule your posts.
- Be present and mindful when you use social media.
- The obsession and addiction of external validation (getting those views and likes and comments!).
- Learn how to not feel awful after using social media!
This week’s podcast is brought to you by the team at amaysim.
amaysim are all about making life amazingly simple, by removing the complexity many Aussies face with their mobile and home energy.
Their plans are simple to use and more importantly….are packed with value.
Not to mention their mantra of no lock-in contracts, mean customers stay because they want to..not because they have to.
For all the deets on how amaysim can help reduce the hassles with your mobile phone plans….head to amaysim.com.au/plans/
Emma + Carla