Yes we do have a recipe blog but we actually don’t like spending a lot of time cooking through the week. Unless smoothies count!? So welcome to a new series of easy one-pan dinner recipes. Just like this 20 minute chicken veggie bake!
This recipe is super easy and extremely quick to make and it’s brought to you by our faves SupaBarn. If you live in Canberra or Sydney checkout your local SupaBarn. It’s a supermarket that supports local farmers and they have the best range in new healthy products. It’s a one stop shop for the health conscious human.
Ok back to the 20 minute chicken veggie bake, it’s the most perfect week day meal.
Yes… we said one pan. So this means less washing up, which equals more winning at life! Oh yehhh.
Also, our recommendation is to chop everything up the morning of, then when you get home from work, BOOM whack it in the oven for 20 minutes. Ta-da healthy dinner ready!
If you make this 20 minute chicken veggie bake send us a photo on Instagram, Facebook or share it in our free Facebook group!
You can join the Get Merry Facebook group over here.
Emma + Carla
- 500 g (1lb.) chicken breastchopped into small chunks
- 150 g (1.7 oz.) mushrooms sliced
- 2 zucchinis chopped into small pieces
- 1 broccoli head chopped into small florets
- 1 tbs. fresh rosemary
- 1 tbs. macadamia oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a deep baking dish with baking paper.
- Place all the veggies, chicken and rosemary into the dish.
- Add the oil, give it all a stir and place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remember everyones oven is slightly different, so be sure to check if your chicken is cooked.