This Get Merry Podcast episode was inspired by one of our amazing MerryBody Members (thanks Rebecca!).
We asked our members…
What would you love to welcome in as a result of being part of MerryBody?
This was Rebecca’s reply…
Waking up and wanting to work out. I want it to become natural to jump on the mat, just as natural as it is to breathe. Because I know if I could do that, all the other things (physical health, mental health, etc.) would follow.
Ahhh what a question! And what an amazing topic of discussion! We are pumped about this episode. Tune in.
Stuff we talked about…
- Think about your mornings as a child, what were they like? Did you grow up with morning people?
- A lack of purpose makes it harder to get out of bed. Find your purpose become a morning person.
- Link waking up and working out to your core values.
- Why sleep is so important and should be your health priority.
- The importance of a sleep pattern, going to bed at the same time and waking at the same time.
- The 5,4,3,2,1 method from Mel Robbins to make you a morning person.
If you loved this episode and know someone who might benefit from tuning in, please share it with them. Not only will it help them, it will help us too. We are forever grateful for YOU!
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.