Topics we’ve been chatting about all week and had to record because no doubt you can connect to one or all of these topics. Loneliness, self-partnering and the bad news that continues to grow… global warming, cancer, drug addiction, all the injustice. We can not ignore it, but can we still find joy amongst the bad news?
We loved this episode. If you did too, share it with someone you love.
This podcast episode is brought to you by MerryBody, our next 21 Day Challenge starts Monday 18 November. End your 2019 feeling amazing! LEARN MORE.
Stuff we talked about…
- Loneliness is a disconnection to self and can be felt with no one around you or with many people around you.
- How do we create a connection to self?
- Emma Watson and her self-partnering went viral… and YES we love it!
- All this loneliness and the anxiety caused by not being in a relationship is from a lack of self-acceptance.
- How do we get through life when there is so much bad news? Are we allowed to have joyful moments when there is so much bad news?
- It’s about being awake, not ignoring the bad news abut also noticing the good… bringing joy to the world.
“Loneliness is an emotional response to feeling unloved and unseen, which can happen in or out of a relationship. It’s about feeling misunderstood or lacking connection. Happy solitude means you are comfortable in your own skin.” Sophie Tanner, author of the book: Reader, I Married Me.
If you loved this episode please rate and review the episode on iTunes or share the episode with someone you love.
Emma + Carla