Are you suddenly working from home and everything is so weird and confusing? Not only because the world is in lockdown or self-isolation, but how the heck do you actually get work done at home? And what do you eat? How do you work with your significant other… right next to you?
After working from home (also we just learnt the acronym WFH haha) for 7 years we got your backs, we got all the do’s and don’t’s.
Stuff we talk about…
- Don’t eat lunch over your laptop, shut the laptop and just eat.
- Still plan your work lunches, make them healthy, don’t think because you’re at home you will feel like cooking and prepping at lunchtime… you’ll end up eating chips or something. Trust us 😂
- Do make DELICIOUS snacks for afternoon tea, we love making raw slices and cutting them up into small pieces, freeze and eat when required. We just ate this raw choc slate caramel slice (on app and blog): https://bit.ly/2WDD3ru
- If you used to go out for coffee through the work day, get this sorted stat. We have a little stovetop coffee maker… it’s so cute.
- Also, you probably don’t have to walk as far now you’re working at home… get up, stretch, move… have a Yoga break! We even have a desk worker yoga class inside Merry Body Online Studio (along with 100+ other classes).
Free Access to MerryBody Online Studio for new members until 1 April 2020
We’re committed to help out where we can, right now we’re offering free access for new members to our Online Yoga, Pilates and Meditation studio until 1 April 2020.
Sign up HERE no credit card details required. This is our gift to you.
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Pp.s Find all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!