During this Get Merry podcast episode, we chat about a bunch of perspective shifts we’ve experienced over the last few weeks. You probably have had them too… maybe the same as us?!
Whether you’re in forced lockdown or self-isolating with all non-essential businesses closed… life is different.
Stuff we talk about…
- This experience is showing us all what is important and what is not. It’s allowing us to take a ‘stocktake’ on life.
- This new way of life shows us the magic of doing less. Slowing down.
- The way businesses and people responded… shares a lot about the business and the person.
- Food, diet and exercise, try not to get obsessed with these things. But also ensure to keep moving and eating healthy… with JOY!
- You don’t have to self-improve during this time, but you can if you want.
If you loved this episode and you want to help us, please rate and review our podcast. If you didn’t like… please don’t (kind of kidding but not really! HAHA).
Emma + Carla