In this episode, we had a chat with the amazing Dani Smith, a certified Wim Hof practitioner and Remedial Massage Therapist. Dani shared her Wim Hof experience and the importance of proper breathing.
Stuff we talk about…
- How Dani’s dad got sick and made her interested in starting her Wim Hof training.
- Health is the most valuable commodity that we have.
- How Dani’s Wim Hof training helped her arrive back to herself and positively change her relationships.
- How ice bath helps you feel in a state of euphoria that lasts for a significant amount of time.
- How the Wim Hof method started and the scientific proofs related to its effectiveness.
- Dani’s training experience in Poland that included exposure to different cold temperatures and climbing a mountain for more than 2 hours.
- Importance of breathing correctly.
- How to release the diaphragm. Checkout the video!
- Importance of opening up the muscles as humans are meant to be mobile, not sedentary.
- Connection to self, others, and her purpose to the world as Dani’s idea of success.
View this post on Instagram
Oh, we really LOVED this episode! So excited to do the Wim Hof breathing masterclass with Dani and share it with the MerryBody community.
If you loved hearing from Dani Smith, find out more info about her and everything she does RIGHT HERE.
If you loved this episode please rate and review our podcast and share it with someone you love. Thank you for tuning in and being here!
Emma + Carla
P.s If you ever need help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Pp.s Find all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Photo by Ales Krivec on Unsplash