During this episode, we chat about compromise. Lately, we’ve been reflecting on the changes in our lives and how decisions lead to change and that every decision comes with compromise.
As Joseph Campbell says “You must enter the cave that you fear in order to find the treasure.”
Right now, if you’re feeling stuck in making a decision because you’re afraid of the compromise, if you’re afraid of the change… then tune in to this episode.
Stuff we talk about…
- Every decision comes with compromises and sacrifices.
- Every yes is a no to something else, and vice versa.
- Sometimes we live in a place of the ‘fear of compromise’ so we stay where we are, in the ocean of mediocrity.
- Is it time to step into the unknown and uncertainty?
- Learn from other people’s mistakes.
- There’s never a decision that never comes with a potential pro and con.
- When you compromise your self, your truth, your time and your love. It’s time to check-in.
We really loved this episode, we feel like we had some personal moments of clarity. It’s like when you become aware of compromise, it will help you make scary decisions and go towards your true dreams and goals. Ohhhhh life!
If you loved this episode please rate and review our podcast and share it with someone you love. Thank you for tuning in and being here!
Emma + Carla
P.s If you ever need help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Pp.s Find all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!