Money is a very important part of our lives. It impacts our health and happiness, that’s why it’s important to talk about this subject. Money is often a taboo subject and it can feel awkward to talk about. So let’s strive (as best we can) to have the awkward conversations… because as we talk about it more, then it no longer feels awkward. As we share stories and lessons, we each become more educated.
Now is the time to take a step forward and learn how to be financially independent. In this episode, we’re talking about multiple income streams. Most importantly we literally brainstorm a bazillion ideas for you. And, we hope this episode makes you feel that you are capable of more and everything you want to achieve.
Stuff we talked about…
- This pandemic taught us that nothing is stable and for sure.
- It’s a smart thing to not put all your eggs in one basket.
- Think and look at your income streams and where they’re coming from. They don’t need to be massive. You could start really small and grow from there, or stay small and create another small one.
- It’s good to be prepared for the future. This is why having multiple income streams is a good idea.
- There is no such thing as passive income. There’s always an element of work.
- There are lots of ways where you can offer your time and ability to people who need it and get paid for it. Here’s some ideas: selling digital products, apps, challenges, physical products, other people’s products through affiliate links, online courses, blog writing, advertising, investing in the stock market or properties, gardening, babysitting, mowing loans, and a whole lot more.
Having multiple income streams can be a lot of fun. If you feel like you don’t have time to begin something else, then simply check in with what you do with your time… maybe there is some space to find!
If you have any more ideas, reach out and let’s have a discussion because we love talking about this kind of stuff!
Emma + Carla