In this episode, we chat pivots and changing directions, in any area of your life, whether it be in business, career, relationships, location, and dreams.
It’s easy to feel like you can’t change direction because you’ve already spent so much time and energy dedicated to building or creating something. Even though it might be something you truly want to do, it’s difficult to turn your back on all the years and the energy you’ve spent working toward that thing.
Stuff we talked about…
- Everything you’ve done in life is leading you to exactly where you’re meant to be.
- Follow your heart. Follow your bliss. Follow what you truly want to do, not what you think you should be doing.
- There were pivots that we’ve made in our lives that helped us get to where we are right now. Our latest big pivot is the realization of how strongly we feel about not contributing to any form of diet culture.
- Sometimes we don’t know what we want, but we know what we don’t want. This is still good!
- Age as an excuse to not make a change.
- Sometimes you need to pivot, jump in. You don’t need to have a perfect plan.
You have this one gift of life, if you make a change now it will impact the direction of your life completely. Don’t let fear get in the way. It’s never too late to start again.
If you’ve got comments, questions and feedback, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 3-day Core Challenge and get direct access to daily core-focused classes (both yoga and pilates). Sign up at https://themerrymakersisters.com/core-challenge.
Emma + Carla