When you have a busy mind, your whole body feels completely off and everything is disconnected. In this episode, we chat about your busy mind and real life actionable things to slow down a busy mind.
Stuff we talked about…
- Having a purpose in life helps you focus and come back to the heart.
- Step out of your regular life.
- We can only calm a busy mind when we realize that our mind is busy. We can only realize that our mind is busy by becoming aware of our singular thoughts.
- Breathe. The easiest way to become present is the breath. When we’re present, we become aware of the thoughts we’re having.
- Journal. Get the mess from your mind onto paper. It will make you feel better.
- Movement. Yoga, pilates or dance. Feel into your body!
If you have questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 3-day Core Challenge and get direct access to daily core-focused classes (both yoga and pilates). Sign up at https://themerrymakersisters.com/core-challenge.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Photo by Robert Bye on Unsplash