In this episode, we chat about decision making and how to be a good decision maker! In our opinions, this is an extremely useful habit to create. Less of the “I dunno” and “whatever you want” and way less of the “yes” when you really mean “no!”.
On the weekend, we made a firm decision and reflected how our past versions of ourselves were not so good with making firm decisions. But now we are so much better! Hear us chat more about what made us become better decision makers.
Stuff we talked about…
- Our lives are filled with yeses and no’s. Make decisions according to the values connected to your heart.
- Learn to create your boundaries when making decisions.
- Stop people-pleasing as it affects your decision-making. When you didn’t want to do something, you might end up saying yes because you’re more worried about displeasing other people than yourself. (Listen to
- Life is filled with making small decisions. We can decide to make quick decisions or take a very long time making them. Often this can cause extra anxiety and stress.
- If we’re in tune with your heart and gut, usually there is a feeling straight away and you know your decision.
It’s important for us to practice making decisions in all areas of our lives. Ask for help in decision-making when necessary. The more you practice, the more you feel empowered to make better decisions.
If you got something from this episode, we’d love to hear from you. If you have questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 5-day MerryBody Challenge and get direct access to 10 minute Yoga and Pilates classes. Sign up at themerrymakersisters.com/5days
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.