If you’re thinking that it’s too late for you to start the thing you really want to start, this episode is for you!
Maybe your thoughts of “it’s too late to start” are actually self-doubt or lack of self-belief. Because really, it’s never too late!
Stuff we talked about…
- Are we actually more afraid of the work that is involved? Is that why we say ‘It’s too late?’.
- Why should we ever stop learning?
- We think too far in advance. What if we take one step at a time?
- Now is the perfect time to begin because we can’t change the past.
- We chat a little on things where it really is too late, for example starting a family naturally. It’s a bit of a tangent but as we head into our early/mid-30s it’s something we are beginning to consider.
If you have anything that you’re struggling with or If you feel like it’s too late to pursue whatever it is that you want to pursue, tell us about it. Sometimes, you just need to tell someone so someone can tell you “no you’re wrong” or “hey, maybe you could do this”. We love hearing from you. If you have questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 5-day MerryBody Challenge and get direct access to 10 minute Yoga and Pilates classes. Sign up at themerrymakersisters.com/5days
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.