During this episode, we chat about the current theme inside the MerryBody Studio. The theme is ‘One Step at a Time’. It’s great to have the end goal in mind, a big vision, but this message and this mindset shift is a reminder that all massive goals can be broken down into increments, into small steps. This action alleviates unnecessary suffering and stress.
This one mindset shift has got us through some very difficult times.
Stuff we talked about…
- We have all these plans for our lives, but the situation we’re actually in is not supporting that vision. How can we welcome the peace, contentment and acceptance of what’s happening right here right now?
- Goals help us get connected to our true desires. Enjoy your journey from point A to point B.
- No one is good at multitasking. Multitasking does not allow us to be our best in our job.
- Your first step inspires your second step, which inspires your third step and so on. The first step is the hardest step. Focus on your first step.
- Take one tiny step. It doesn’t have to be a leap. It’s just taking that one step.
- When there is less stress, less anxiety, less overthinking and less overwhelm, there’s so much space for other things to come in.
Begin living what you want to feel in your life.
If you want love, give love. If you want friendship, be a good friend. If you want joy, allow yourself to feel joy. If you want to be a writer, write. If you want to be a singer, sing. If you want a business, start a business. If you want to get to that goal, start with step one.
If you have any A-HA moments, questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 5-day MerryBody Challenge and get direct access to 10 minute Yoga and Pilates classes. Sign up at themerrymakersisters.com/5days
Emma + Carla