This is our last episode for the year 2021. And oh my! We feel like this had been the quickest year we’ve ever had. It really does feel like the older you get, the quicker time goes.
We’ve had a great year, but there’s lots of heaviness, sadness and troubles around the world. And, as we wrap this year up, we reflect on business, our milestones and the biggest takeaways we’ve had for the year.
Stuff we talked about…
- Hug your friends and family a lot and make the most of the time together.
- The new MerryBody app was launched in January and our mum started working for us in July this year. The hire Mum goal has been on our goal-list since we started. It took us longer than we wanted, but hey, we did it!
- November has been our biggest month in the business to date (9 years). We’ve experienced the importance of planting seeds, watering them and the persistence of showing up. Put the hard work in and you will definitely reap the results in due time.
- How we allowed joy to be our compass in our business growth. We didn’t focus only on the financial gains but also on adding joy to life.
- Learn new things, like what we’re doing now with crypto and NFTs. Question your beliefs around something and trust the timing.
- Accept yourself and live life to the fullest without worrying about the things that do not define who you are, like your weight, what you look like, how much you’ve accomplished and how much money is in your bank.
- Let’s collectively release our attachment to “diet”. Enjoy the pasta. Enjoy the pizza. Enjoy the gelato. Go and eat whatever food you want, not every day… but you know what we mean.
Let’s all welcome 2022 with the idea that we’re going to savour the moments and experience life for all that it is. Don’t rush and only focus on ticking off a to-do list. Start working towards the things that you care deeply about. Bring it on!
We would love to hear from you. If you have any A-HA moments, questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Emma + Carla