In this episode, we chat about ways how you can feel less shit. Something you can do that will change your situation, shift your mood and change how you feel. This episode was inspired by this popular blog post.
This is what we spoke about
- Journaling. Getting the stuff out of your head and on paper.
- Surround yourself with people you love and who unconditionally love you back.
- Practising gratitude makes a difference. What you focus on grows.
- Bring creativity into life. You don’t need to create something that is beautiful. You can paint for the sake of painting and doodle just for fun.
- Move your body! This is the ultimate tool to get you out of your head and feel instantly better. Try out our FREE Feel Amazing Pilates Class.
- Get your sexy butt in nature. Walk outside, sit on the beach, lay on the grass, go barefoot, get grounded.
- Human touch, hugs and cuddles release oxytocin and serotonin. Go hug someone for 20 seconds and release those love hormones.
- Put on your favourite tune and have a dance break.
- Have a nap.
- Do something good for somebody else. Give with no expectation.
These are very simple ways to make you feel less shit. Take a couple and pop them in your toolbox. When you need them, use them and see yourself change from feeling blah to ahhh-mazing!
If you have any A-HA moments, questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Emma + Carla