Do you often doubt yourself and feel like you’re not good enough? We chat about 5 ways to let go of self-doubt, they’re all simple.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Stop comparing yourself to other people or to the perfect version of yourself or to your past self. Letting go of this habit will change your life in the most amazing ways.
- Zoom out! Take a bird’s eye view, don’t zoom in on that little thing that you’re having self-doubt about.
- Tell yourself positive affirmations they don’t need to be wanky, what about “I’ve got this!”
- Do something every day that makes you feel accomplished. It could be as simple as making your bed every day or practising your meditation.
- When in doubt, phone a friend, get a high-five from your bestie. Use friendship and support from others else to help you see past self-doubt.
Pop this toolbox of ways to overcome self-doubt in your back pocket. We would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you to leave us a five star review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla