This is the second of our 7 episode Holiday Series. Emma is currently in Italy, we’ve pre-recorded this podcast episode for you to enjoy!
There were 7 weeks and 7 episodes, so we thought what better topic than the 7 Chakras of the main Chakra System! During this episode, we’re talking creativity, pleasure, joy and the Sacral Chakra.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Why is creativity important? It’s the energy of our souls and the magic juice of life.
- “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are all noble pursuits, and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.” ― Dead Poet’s Society
- Do you have a creative outlet that provides that “wow” feeling? If you think you’re not a creative person, it is not true!
- The Sacral Chakra is linked to the level of joy and pleasure that we allow ourselves to experience.
- A part of being creative is acknowledging and seeing creativity. It doesn’t necessarily have to be you. It can be a piece of music that inspires you, like The Beatitudes by Vladimir Martynov.
Get your foundations right and then have space for your creativity. Inside MerryBody we have a Chakra Masterclass Series where you can learn different Yoga poses, mudras and mantras to open and activate each Chakra. To access these, you need to be a MerryBody member. Start your 7 day trial here!
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a five-star review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla