This is the third of our 7 episode Holiday Series. Emma is currently in Italy, we’ve pre-recorded this podcast episode for you to enjoy!
There were 7 weeks and 7 episodes, so we thought what better topic than the 7 Chakras of the main Chakra System! This episode is all about your inner confidence, willpower and motivation.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Motivation is the number one struggle for many people, especially with exercise or welcoming in a new habit.
- Check-in with how you feel in all life situations. Do you have the confidence to be yourself?
- Confidence is not being the loudest, brightest, and shiniest person in the room. It’s knowing who you are and showing up exactly as that.
- Our confidence is linked to how we show up physically and hold ourselves in space. When our posture is rounded, when we’re looking down at our feet and don’t want to make eye contact, these actions signal a lack of self-confidence.
- Our physicality is connected to the way we feel and vice versa. It’s our mind-body connection.
- Find that inner voice or someone else that can be your biggest cheerleader.
- We are the controller of our lives. If you’re sick of feeling the self-doubting thoughts and the same patterns, you need to take action.
Reflect on how you feel about your self-motivation, inner confidence and willpower to get up, do things and just be yourself. Inside MerryBody we have a Chakra Masterclass Series where you can learn different Yoga poses, mudras and mantras to open and activate each Chakra. To access these, you need to be a MerryBody member. Start your 7 day trial here!
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a five-star review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla