This is the seventh of our 7 episode Holiday Series. Emma is currently in Italy, we’ve pre-recorded this podcast episode for you to enjoy!
There were 7 weeks and 7 episodes, so we thought what better topic than the 7 Chakras of the main Chakra System! This episode is all about the Crown Chakra, your connection to the divine, perhaps to some higher power or to your purpose.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- The Crown Chakra is the only chakra that lies outside of your body. It’s located on top of your head and represented by a lotus flower that’s said to have a thousand petals.
- Meditation helps us connect to the Crown Chakra.
- Instead of thinking about “me, me, me”, think more of the “we”. The interconnectedness of humans and the rest of the world.
- To feel grounded but open to receive.
- We’re not meant to control everything, so we surrender and allow it all to unfold.
Inside MerryBody we have a Chakra Masterclass Series where you can learn different Yoga poses, mudras and mantras to open and activate each Chakra. To access these, you need to be a MerryBody member. Start your 7 day trial here!
How are you working on your Crown Chakra? We would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a five-star review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla