In this Get Merry podcast episode, we chat about the glimmers in your life. Glimmers are brief moments of joy, hope or inspiration even during challenging times. This episode will inspire you to look for the glimmers and live a life with more presence, hope and vibrance.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Life is filled with ups and downs. Being adaptable in challenging times is essential.
- Live in the present, not in the past or the future.
- Being present and mindful helps you become more aware of the glimmers that are in the here and the now.
- To come back to the present, bring awareness to your breath and your physical body.
- Gratitude is the gateway to glimmers. Noticing the the good things around you and cultivating a gratitude practice, such as keeping a gratitude journal or a gratitude jar, help you feel a sense of hope and joy.
- Listening to a beautiful song (such as Gabriel’s Oboe by Ennio Morricone) or admiring art in all its forms helps change your state of being.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla