In this episode, we dive into a powerful story of transformation and how one tiny shift in your words, mindset and goals can change everything. This is inspired by our friend’s story about their journey towards achieving their health goals.
It’s so simple with a profound impact! It will help you create healthy habits that stick!
The simple swap is: saying “I’m going to get healthy” versus “I’m going to be healthy”.
Also, there’s a slight audio issue with this episode. We are not sure what happened but we tried to correct it as best as possible!
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Our friend had this continuous cycle of yo-yo dieting and exercising. Her goal was to always get healthy but it wasn’t working. So she shifted one thing and everything changed.
- How this shift in words and mindset can lead to long-term success.
- Our words and thoughts influence our actions and ultimately impact our results. The conversation that goes on in the mind is important.
- Everyone’s version of health is different, so always check in with yourself.
- It’s not one big action that leads you to the goal. It’s the realisation that it’s step by step, and tiny choice after tiny choice that leads you there.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla