Finding your centre is a phrase often used in spiritual, mental health, and wellness context. It is referring to a state of being internally balanced, calm and clear. Clear in your thoughts, emotions and your overall being. The theme inside MerryBody for November is about finding your centre.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Finding your centre is having a sense of balance, calm and presence.
- All three gunas: tamas, rajas and sattva.
- Tamas is the state of being flat and blah. Rajas is the state of being in action. Sattva is the bliss state.
- It all begins with awareness.
- You have to get out of balance to know where the balance is.
- Being centred is being present in the here and in the now. Not overthinking about future events or living in the past.
- Being in alignment with your heart or purpose is also being centred.
- If you are a MerryBody member, our new meditation called Find Your Centre is now live. Otherwise, download the app and start your FREE 7-day trial.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla