In this episode, we chat about the holiday blues, a common experience of feeling blue, sad, flat… during the holiday season. We provide 5 simple ways to help us navigate through it all.
Read more about our Yoga Teacher Training HERE. Checkout the early bird rate!
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Let go of expectations.
- Don’t compare yourself to others or to past holiday seasons.
- Limit social media and welcome in JOMO (joy of missing out)!
- Make the effort to stay connected with your loved ones.
- Moving your body instantly puts you in a good mood and improves your mental health.
- Maintaining a routine during the holiday season and ticking off accomplishments throughout the day can help you get out of the holiday blues.
If you have something to add to our list, do let us know. If you loved this episode, we would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla