We’re so super excited about our guest in episode 43 on #MerryBiz!
He’s taught us a whooooollle lot about business and sales.
He was the Head of the Book Yourself Solid School for ages, author, world renowned speaker, freaking hilarious, endearing and tall and witty and brilliant!
It is our absolute pleasure to welcome Matthew Kimberley to #MerryBiz!
“Just like a magnet, we’ll attract people… but there isn’t a magnet on earth that doesn’t also repel.”
Some questions we ask…
- How did you get so good at selling stuff?
- What do you say to people who just absolutely hate sales?
- What are the exact steps to take to sell ANYTHING?
- How do you become more likeable?
- If you had 3 sales tips to give, what would they be?
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- How to attract the right people to you.
- Why you need to realise that you’re not going to be liked by everyone… and that’s ok.
- Why we need to stop thinking professional = corporate.
- The difference between confidence and arrogance.
- The importance of transparency.
“You have to be yourself and you gotta be transparent.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“We shouldn’t mistake professional for corporate.”
“Life is short.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!