We’re REALLY excited about today’s guest on episode 49! We had the pleasure of hearing him speak and hanging out together at Tropical Think Tank earlier this year.
He left the practice of law, sold his house, and moved to Florida to pursue and share his passion for all things Disney.
We know right… DISNEY! Clearly we were friends at first sight.
We’re SO excited to welcome the ever amazing Lou Mongello to #MerryBiz! Oh… and we SING in this episode 😀
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
Some questions we ask…
- When did your Disney passion begin? Tell us the story…
- What made you make the decision to drop everything and just do Disney full time? Was it scary?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- How have live events and taking your business offline helped you grow?
- What’s something totally random that only you would know about Disney World?
- What mindset lessons have you learnt throughout your entrepreneurial journey?
- What is the most amazing thing that’s happened along your journey?
“We are living in an amazing time… where ANYTHING is possible.”
Some AHA!! Moments in this episode…
- How your ‘what ifs?’ can be your biggest motivator.
- Why creating a positive mindset is the best thing you can do as an entrepreneur.
- The importance of embracing the crazy entrepreneurial journey.
- Why you should focus on the audience already there… rather than chasing numbers.
- Why NOW is the best time to be an entrepreneur.
“There’s nothing that beats a handshake and a hug.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
All social media: LouMongello
“We keep moving forward, doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. (- Walt Disney)”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!