In episode 56 on #MerryBiz we chat with the most amazing. passionate life coach and meditation teacher who specialises in Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy! That’s a mouth full! A magical one!
It helps achieve calmness, clarity and confidence by managing and dissolving stressful thoughts and emotions.
Sounds good right?! We’re super excited for you to listen! Welcome to #MerryBiz, Cheryne Blom!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
“Happiness is not for chicken shits.”
Some questions we asked…
- Take us back 10 years, how did it all begin?
- What isMindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy?
- What does your own meditation practice look like?
- Do you have any particular tools or things you do when a stressful moment occurs?
“You wouldn’t sit through a really bad movie… you would stop and change the channel.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- The importance of becoming aware of your thoughts and how to refrain from them when needed.
- Why you need to focus on your breath.
- How to bring in visualization to live your most epic life.
- Super cool technique to deal with stress:
- Being mindule leads to building resilience, optimism, focus and strength.
“Anybody can be whoever they want.”
Links and books we talked about…
‘You can heal your life’ By Louise Hay
‘The Alchemist’ By Paulo Coelho
‘Who moved the Cheese’ By Spencer Johnson
‘The Power of Now’ Eckhart Tolle
Cheryne’s Website, Be You, Be True
Cheryne’s Meditation Podcast, Peace in My Pocket
“Who we are is our thoughts and belief systems.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! Or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!