Episode 57 on #MerryBiz is EPIC! Today’s guest became the CEO of the UK Superfood Brand Creative Nature at just age 22.
Within an 18 month period, she brought the company from almost bankrupt into profit.
In the last year, she has taken the brand from strength to strength launching into one of the biggest pharmacies in the UK as well introducing a range of healthy bake mixes and snack bars.
We’re super excited to share how she did it with you! Welcome to #MerryBiz Julianne Ponan!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
“Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
Some questions we ask…
- Take us back when you first took the Creative Nature business. What made you do that and how did you feel?
- Were there any challenges along the way?
- How has social media played a role in your business?
- Have you had any mentors involved in your business journey at all?
- How do you keep balance in running a business?
- Do you have a morning ritual, other than your spirulina shot?
“Get up in the morning and don’t hit that snooze button.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episodes…
- You need to believe in yourself no matter how young or old you are.
- Enjoy every moment, even the early days when you’re doing EVERYTHING.
- Why you need to NOT hit that snooze button. Ever.
- How recreational activity with your team can create positive work culture.
“When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!