Today’s amazing guest is a strategist, speaker, writer and researcher. She’s committed to changing the conversation for women, leadership and work.
She’s the best selling author of Getting Real About Having It All and her new book Lead Like A Woman as well as the creator of The Career Toolkit.
We are SO super excited to welcome Megan Dalla-Camina to the #MerryBiz podcast! Yay!
We freaking loved this episode and you’re going to love it too!
Take a listen!
“The core of vulnerability is being who we are.”
Some questions we asked…
- Why do we need to make sure that we balance the masculine and feminine energies?
- How do you keep the balance? Should it be balanced every day?
- How do you start to listen to your intuition?
- What do you think is going to happen to the world when the masculine and feminine energies balance?
- What does it mean to be vulnerable?
“As our body stills and our breath slows down, our thoughts and our mind settle.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- The importance of bringing our masculine and feminine energies into balance, when we do… we thrive.
- We must disconnect, go into nature, get still.
- The core of vulnerability is being who we are, with all of our glory, all of our scars and wounds and not being afraid to show them.
- How to help men come into feminine energy with celebration!
“Slow down and go deeper.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA?!
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!