In episode 61 on #MerryBiz we chat with not 1 but 2 guests!
They’re internationally renowned speakers, have been featured on TedX and Mindvalley, entrepreneurs and adventurers, known for their thought-leadership and doing things a bit differently.
Leaders in small business marketing and co-founders of Basic Bananas and The Business Hood.
We’re super excited to welcome Franziska and Christo to MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
Some questions we asked…
- How did you guys meet and become co-founders? Tell us the story.
- How can we work out what perception we actually want for our business and ourselves?
- What helps you stay balanced during your busy work days?
- Who influences you and who do you turn to when looking for trends?
“Don’t take everyone’s advice.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- Why you need to listen but now take everyone’s advice as gospel.
- How to use your values to work out your brand perception.
- The 3 questions you need to ask yourself about your business to come up with your brand values.
- Why your brand is the most fundamental part of your business… before anything else.
- The main reason why small business is struggling… is lack of brand awareness.
“Have fun every single day.”
Links to the stuff we spoke about…
“Have fun, because fun is fun!”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
“You invent your brand.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!