We are SUPER excited about today’s #MerryBiz guest!
She’s the founder of one of the world’s top boutique fashion sites, Beginning Boutique.
Starting the business in 2008 after a trip to Paris, facing struggles and triumphs, the business now turns over millions of dollars every year and has a big focus on their customer, one of the reasons of their huge success.
We can’t wait to learn more and share it all with YOU!
Welcome to the show Sarah Timmerman of Beginning Boutique!
Take a listen!
“There’s always room to grow.”
Some questions we asked…
- Take us back to 2008. Where did the inspiration come for BB?
- What has the journey looked like… from then until now?
- Take us through the challenge of going from bankrupt to profit? What was going through your head? How did you overcome it? Did you have a team then?
- How do you inspire your team?
- How did you develop your on point brand?
- Will you ever think about bringing in investors?
- What’s the coolest, craziest thing that’s happened to you because of BB?
- How do you reach out and meet new people?
“You gotta do what you can with what you have.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- The importance of knowing what needs to be done each and every week to reach your big goals.
- How meeting new people is key for business growth.
- Why you need to focus on building a happy team environment to = a successful business.
- Always leave room to grow and learn.
- Focus on balance, focus on health.
Links to the stuff we talked about…
“Today do what others won’t, so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out!
What was your biggest AHA?!
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!