In episode 63 on #MerryBiz we chat with Lunch Lady Lou!
She creates real food (wholefood lunches) for the time-poor health conscious corporates.
That’s right, she’s in the business of delivering your healthy lunch to your desk. Daily.
Giving you the time and space to get on with the rest of your to-do list. Sounds good to us! She’s on a mission to transform how we think about, cook and eat our food.
We’re so excited to welcome to #MerryBiz Linda Ellis, aka Lunch Lady Lou!
Take a listen!
“You’re only limited by your own creativity.”
Some questions we ask…
- How did you end up cooking healthy lunches for busy corporates?
- How did you start? How did you get over that block of thinking I don’t know how to do this?
- What do you say to people who have fear around leaving their secure jobs and following their dream?
- How has social media played a part in your business?
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- How rock bottom can create the person you need to be.
- Why food is one of the most important things you can change to positively impact your life.
- Even though you might not be doing what you want to do… the skills you’re learning are preparing you for what’s next.
- Why it’s ok to think small first… then think bigger.
Links to the stuff we talked about…
Lou’s Website (maybe order some lunch?!!)
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!