In episode 64 on #MerryBiz we chat with our online digital advisor friend that specializes in online product launches through crowdfunding.
In fact, she’s helped drive over 7 figures online through crowd funding and she’s super passionate about sharing how she does it.
We had the pleasure of hanging out earlier this year on a tropical island, having fun, drinking cocktails and we are so excited to welcome our friend Khierstyn Ross to #MerryBiz! YAY!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
“You’d be surprised how much you learn from screwing up.”
Some questions we asked…
- How did you get into crowdfunding? Why are you so interested in it?
- What is crowdfunding?
- Can you pinpoint the things that you think make up a successful crowdfunding campaign?
- Is there anyone that you look to you for inspiration every day?
- What does it take to create an epic email list?
“Just show up!”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- Why crowdfunding is the new age of funding a business.
- The importance of talking to your customer and understanding their needs.
- How to decide the amount of money to aim for in your crowdfunding campaign.
- Why you can’t just launch… you need to build an audience first.
- Where to spend your dollars when creating your campaign.
“Crowdfunding is not just a way to make money, it’s a way to launch a business.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
Khierstyn’s fave book at the moment: A Pumpkin Plan
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!