Today’s guest is the co-founder of Bean Ninjas, a productized service style bookkeeping business which helps businesses keep their books up to date. Now if you’re thinking BORING… accounting! Think AGAIN!
Bean Ninjas grew from $0-$100k annual recurring revenue in just 8 months!
The business is now 14 months old, has a monthly recurring revenue of $15k and a distributed team of 12 based in Australia, USA and United Kingdom. #EPIC!
Meryl Jonhston shares some absolute GOLD in this episode… you don’t wanna miss it!
“Think about what makes you happy… not about what makes other people happy.”
Some questions we asked…
- Where did you start from? How did this idea become about?
- How did you come up with your service offer?
- What are your tips for business owners to stay on track with money?
- What tools do you use in your business?
- How do you think bigger when you have a business? How do you figure out what your vision is?
“You need to figure out what’s important to you… and go after that.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- You need to set up your foundations to create an epic business.
- The importance of scheduling your time.
- Trusting that although it feels you’re only making small changes… you are improving what you’re doing.
- Why you need to find the right people for your team.
Links to the stuff we talked about…
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!