We first met/saw Bronnie Ware when we attended the Hay House Writers’ workshop in 2016. We instantly fell in love with her real-ness and humor… oh and her EPIC story (which you’ll have to tune into to hear!).
We have no doubt that when you listen to this interview that you’ll feel a calmness come over you, because that’s what Bronnie does to the world. She makes you feel like everything is ok and that everything is happening just as it should be.
During the interview Bronnie Ware shares words of wisdom that made us go “AHA!” and “holey sh1t… yes!” We loved every minute and we know you will too!
This is the stuff we talk about:
- The top 5 regrets of the dying (not just the regrets but the story of how Bronnie Ware published her best-selling book (titled the same :D))… over 1 million people have read this book and they’re making a movie! We hear Chris Hemsworth is up for the love interest! UM OMG YES! Read it!
- Surrendering to the flow of life.
- Giving and receiving.
- Allowing space in your life.
- The importance of connection.
- Following your heart and intuition.
- Trusting that the ‘bad times’ won’t last and that you’ll become a better you from them.
- Bronnie’s new book: Bloom (you must get a copy! Yah!).
Merrymaker mantra of the week: the greatest show of gratitude we can give to life is to enjoy it as fully as possible.
Read it twice. Read it again. Epic.
Links to Bronnie Ware’s events and website
Bronnie is heading to Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth during May 2017. Join her for a 3 hour personal growth event that will be filled with fun, meditation, music, connection and more! Grab your tickets here!
Check out more from Bronnie Ware here!
Let us know what you think of the interview and share it with friends who need these messages!
Emma + Carla