This carrot cake smoothie bowl recipe is all kinds of delicious. It’s a little different from your typical smoothie bowl, perfect to try when you’re feeling a little adventurous.
And yes, of course, a different smoothie bowl flavour is adventurous (haha).
Not sure about you, but we both tend to stick to the same breakfast each day. We do this to save brain space, and so we never have a ‘what’s for breakfast’ moment. Also, decision fatigue is such a thing! So the same daily breakfast means one less decision to make during the day.
In this carrot cake smoothie bowl uses banana, it makes it super delicious. We don’t normally add banana to our smoothie bowls because they are higher in sugar and fructose if you’re the same you can add avocado and a handful of berries instead. And yes, of course, you have to add the toppings. Then share a pic with us on Instagram.
You can find this delicious Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl recipe inside our Get Merry recipe book! CLICK HERE to get your copy.
- 2 cups coconut milk (carton)
- 1 carrot
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. natural sweetener (optional)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 tbs. walnuts
- 1 tbs. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. unhulled tahini
- Place all ingredients (except the toppings!) into your blender and whiz until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and decorate with all the delicious toppings.
- If you’re going low fructose, leave out the banana and swap to quarter of an avocado and a handful of berries.