If you follow us on Instagram you’d know that we’re completely and utterly obsessed with CHAI TEA! We don’t drink coffee anymore… but oh my do we drink chai! We got sick of buying [email protected] chai tea out at cafes so we’ve now perfected our own chai… and it’s not just any chai… it’s Merrymaker Super Chai Tea!
Can we get a yay?! YAY! We just kept thinking of stuff to add to our chai tea to make it even more amazing… and this is the result! Epic, delicious, so good for you chai tea!
Chai tea is pretty amazing. It originates from Ayurvedic (Ancient Indian) philosophy and medicine! The spices in chai tea are ‘sattvic’ which helps you live a life in harmony. Chai is calming and mentally clarifying! Boom! Really, it’s the perfect drink for modern life.
Whenever we feel a little stressed or we need some new ideas it’s always CHAI TIME! Or CHAI STORM… which is a brainstorm with chai tea… we’ve also had a wine storm before, which was pretty fun. But chai is definitely better for you.
Emma + Carla
p.s we can thank chai storms for the creation of our Make Life Merry 4 week program! It starts this Monday! ARH! We’re so excited!
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbs. chai tea
- 1 tbs. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 tsp. maca
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Boil your water!
- Meanwhile, place the milk and everything but the chai tea in to your blender.
- Add the boiling water and blend on low speed until combined.
- In a small saucepan place the chai tea, pour the milky mix over the chai and heat on medium until the chai starts to bubble (around 5 minutes!).
- Transfer in to a tea pot and enjoy! YUM! Chai heaven!
- All the extra spices/ingredients are optional! If you don't have one, you can still make a super chai!