What’s your relationship like with alcohol? Be honest with yourself now, how many drinks a day? A week? Maybe you only (binge) drink on the weekend? Maybe you drink once a month? Maybe never?!
We talk a lot about self-awareness on this podcast and we’re really asking you to reflect on your relationship with alcohol.
Stuff we talked about…
- Our relationships with alcohol. The good, the bad the ugly (yes… it got real ugly).
- The reasons why we choose to only drink on rare occasions. And why we limit the amount we drink to 1-2 drinks at one time.
- What to do when your friends start being weirdos when you choose to stop drinking… when they say stuff like “oh the old you was fun”.
- Why we think alcohol negatively impacts life goals.
- Australia’s binge drinking culture.
- We also spoke about an organisation whose mission is to change the world’s relationship with alcohol. Check out Hello Sunday Morning.
If you think someone needs to hear this… send it to them!
Emma + Carla
Photo by Wil Stewart on Unsplash