We love this easy healthy chicken ginger stir fry recipe because you can have dinner done in less than 30 minutes. It’s the ultimate weekday dinner recipe. And also, yes we do love chicken, but feel free to swap to any protein variety. We reckon pork would also be delish!
We also love this recipe because it’s got ginger and garlic in it. As we head into winter we like to up our ginger and garlic to boost the immunity and also they both taste all kinds of amazing!
If you can’t have a stir fry without rice, feel free to serve it with a side of steam rice or quinoa. Or if you’re in a super cook mood you should definitely make this cauli fried rice recipe to go with it. YUM!
If you make this easy healthy chicken ginger stir fry recipe let us know! Share a pic with us on Instagram or Facebook we are @themerrymakersisters.
Emma + Carla
- 500 g (1 lb ) chicken breast (or thigh) sliced
- 4 cm (1 1⁄2 inch) fresh ginger peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 broccoli cut into florets
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 red chilli sliced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 3 tbs coconut aminos or tamari sauce
- 2 tbs fresh coriander (cilantro) chopped
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- coconut oil
- In a large frypan on high heat melt a little coconut oil. Add the chicken and stir-fry for for about 2 minutes until the sides are white. Remove and cover to keep warm.
- Add the zucchini, broccoli, onion, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes Just make sure the broccoli has softened (unless you like super crunchy veggies!).
- Add the chicken back into the pan along with the coconut aminos and chilli Continue to stir until everything is combined and chicken is perfectly cooked.
- Serve with fresh lime juice, sesame seeds and coriander.
- Top with your favourite nut!