What the actual! These choc coated PB and coconut fat bombs are next level delicious and ridiculously easy to make! They have hardly any sweetener in them, packed with nutrient dense high-fat ingredients and they’re low carb.
They are the perfect little sweet treat to whip up for the week. Keep them in the freeze then grab your fat bombs as required. We think one fat bomb is plenty! They’re very rich and because they are high fat, they will fill you up fast!
If you make these choc coated PB and coconut fat bombs be sure to share a pic with us! We’d love to see your version on Instagram or Facebook!
Emma + Carla
Choc coated PB and coconut fat bombs
STUFF YOU NEED
FOR THE FAT BOMB BALLS
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
FOR THE CHOCOLATE
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup or honey (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Start with the balls! Place all the ball ingredients in a blender and whiz until a butter forms.
- Roll mixture into small balls, place on a tray with baking paper in a single layer and place in the freezer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile! Make the chocolate.
- Rinse your blender, add all the chocolate ingredients and blend on slow speed and increase slowly until you get the most magical liquid chocolate. Pour choccy mix into a bowl.
- Grab your balls, using a spoon pick up each individual ball then dip the ball into the chocolate. Place ball back on the same tray.
- Once all fat bomb balls are dipped into chocolate place back into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Eat a fat bomb! Then, transfer all remaining fat bombs into a container and store in the freezer (the chocolate will melt if left out!).