The easiest healthy pancake recipe is brought to you by Supabarn. You know we love them! Best health food section everrrr.
We’re beyond excited, enthused and pumped for the easiest healthy pancake recipe in the whole entire world. Excited becuase this recipe has got the easy factor covered and the yum factor covered. It’s also been kid approved.
This recipe is part of next month’s Merrymaker Club meal plan. We loved it so much we just had to give everyone a little sneak peek.
If you’ve forgotten what the Merrymaker Club is all about…
The club gives you the meal plans, shopping lists, prep tips and tasty recipes to make healthy living fun and easy. You get a new meal plan automatically delivered to you each and every month.
Meal plans get you organised and on track to your health goals.
But the extra special part of the club is the amazing private community. It’s somewhere you can go to share all your foodie images, share your health wins and struggles and get the feedback you want and need.
A place to get the motivation to keep going. It’s filled with like minded people on a common mission, to create healthier, happier more magic filled lives.
Ok, back to this easiest healthy pancake recipe. We mentioned that it’s kid approved, not just kid approved it’s fussy kid approved. Not sure about you guys but when we create a fussy kid approved recipe we feel like doing a small happy/merry dance.
We know Dr Brett Hill also has a super similar recipe he makes for his kiddies. So if you’ve been struggling with what to cook your kids for brekky… give it a go! And definitely let us know what they say!
Yay to fun and yum easy pancakes!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you have any questions at all, get in touch!
- 4 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- coconut oil
- natural yoghurt
- 1/2 punnet of strawberries
- sugar free chocolate
- Place all the pancake ingredients (except the coconut oil) into a blender and whiz till smooth.
- In a large frypan on medium-high heat melt a little coconut oil.
- Turn the heat down a little and pour ¼ measuring cups of batter into the pan, allow to cook for about 2 minutes, flip with a spatula and cook the other side for about 1 minute. Continue till all pancake mix is used.
- Top with all the toppings!
- The first pancake is always the hardest little bugger to flip. Flip carefully and slowly!