These pancakes are quite possibly the easiest pancakes ever to be made. They literally have 4 ingredients in them! Plus they are really yummy too.
We really have had a long obsession with pancakes. We grew up shaking and frying those shaker pancakes. You too? We remember us along with our brother would cook them on the weekend. We’d make all kinds of weirdly shaped pancakes. Every now and then we made them from scratch too.
As we changed our diets we started using all kinds of ingredients to replace the traditional recipe. You name it… we tried it! Banana (like this recipe), pumpkin, sweet potato, almond meal, coconut flour, apple.
Now, in 2021 we do not subscribe to any diet. And we will begin to write more about this on all future recipes. There’s no doubt, recipes, paleo, sugar free, keto… have been part of our lives and our online lives. But right now, we don’t live and eat with such restrictions.
And we invite you to check with your diets and eating habits. Ask yourself… are they healthy for your mind, body and soul?
If you do make these Easy Banana Pancakes, let us know! We’d love to see a pic! And if you too have had some changes with food, diets and diet culture… we’d love to hear from you. Always feel free to email us [email protected].
Emma + Carla
Don’t forget to checkout our Online Yoga, Pilates and Meditation Studio. It’s called MerryBodyand you can get 7 days FREE!.
Easy Healthy Pancakes
STUFF YOU NEED
For the pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- coconut oil or butter for the pan
For the toppings
- extra cinnamon
- Place all the pancake ingredients (except the coconut oil) into a blender and whiz until smooth.
- In a large frypan on medium-high heat melt a little coconut oil.
- Turn the heat down a little and pour 1⁄4 measuring cups of batter into the pan, allow to cook for about 3 minutes, flip carefully with a spatula and cook the other side for about 1 minute Continue until all the pancake mix is used.
- Top with all the toppings and OH YEAH OH YUM!