This super simple lamb chop bake is the ultimate recipe for a winters night. It’s easy to make, it’s easy to prep, it’s easy to cook and there is minimal mess, so minimal cleaning! It gets a massive tick of approval by us!
This recipe is from our recipe book, along with 94 other recipes All the dinner recipes in the books are SO EASY.
Ok, back to the deliciousness of this super simple lamb chop bake. It’s as easy as prep the veggies, place into the dish with herbs, add the chops and drizzle with oil. Then finally place in the oven!
And to make it even easier, prep the veggies the night before or the morning of!
Also, if lamb is not your thing this recipe is also delicious with chicken thighs.
If you make it let us know! We’d love to see a pic on social media.
Emma + Carla
Ps. this recipe is also on the Get Merry recipe app along with over 400 healthy recipes. All grain free, gluten free, mostly dairy free and all refined sugar free. Get the app HERE!
- 8 lamb chops
- 300 g (10 oz.) sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion chopped roughly
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large deep baking dish place all of the vegetables including the garlic and drizzle with coconut oil.
- Place the lamb chops on top of the vegetables and sprinkle with mixed herbs.
- Mix around a little and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes, turn over the chops, mix around the veggies and place back.
- into the oven for a further 45 minutes.
- You will know it's cooked when the lamb has browned and the vegetables are soft.
- Add fresh herbs!