This giant choc chip cookie recipe, also known as a pizookie is from our Get Merry recipe book. And the best bit is that the hard copy book is on sale now! PLUS the eBook is part of the most epic bundle (keep reading!). (Sales are now over)
If you haven’t’ heard of a pizookie… it’s a pizza cookie, sooooo a pizookie! But really it’s just a giant cookie cut like a pizza. Whatever it’s called it’s all kinds of delicious! And a whole heap of fun.
It’s a super easy recipe too. Perfect to cook up and serve at your next morning tea!
Ok now to tell you more about the book sale!
You have about 24 hours (midnight 23 Sept 2017) to grab your copy with a $5 discount PLUS you’ll get a bonus free quote card and a Merry laptop/mirror/car/fridge sticker. YAY! Get your copy HERE!
The book is worth it just for this giant choc chip cookie recipe… but you’ll also get 94 easy, healthy and freaking yum as recipes!
If you make this delish giant choc chip cookie share a photo with us on Facebook or Instagram! YAY.
Emma + Carla
- 100 g (3 ½ oz.) sugar free chocolate chopped
- 80 g (3 oz.) butter or coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup cassava flour or or tapioca/arrowroot
- 2 tbs. honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl place the butter, sweetener, egg, vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add the almond meal, cassava flour, salt and mix again until a sticky cookie dough forms.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix once more.
- Transfer the mixture onto the prepared baking tray and press into one large even circle.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool, then cut into even triangle pizookie slices! Yum!
- Lick the spoon… and the bowl!